Hollywood Celebrtity latest news and Wallpaper

Sunday, June 7, 2009

beautiful nia vardalos got her 'kefi' back

nia vardalos to talk with visitor

nia vardalos writer-actress who burst into stardom with "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" isn't talking about her professional setbacks, though there have been a few. She brought "Big Fat Greek" to the small screen, but "My Big Fat Greek Life" on CBS lasted only seven episodes.



nia vardalos dancing with her friend

She followed the $241 million grossing "Wedding" with 2004's "Connie and Carla" on the big screen. It earned indifferent reviews and a mere $8 million at the box office.



nia vardalos latest sexy photo

But what had Vardalos down was more personal. She couldn't have a baby.

"At the end of 'Connie and Carla' I was at the end of a 10-year infertility battle for me," says Vardalos, now 46. "I just retreated. I'm not one of those people who blabs out all her business. But my husband and I went through that, and I went away to grieve over that.



nia vardalos hot photo


"And then when we were trying to adopt, it kept falling through so many times that it was even more painful.

"Finally, this wonderful 3-year-old girl walks in to our house. Yes, I did lose my mojo, and she helped me find it again."


actor nia vardalos latest photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Celebrity Photo Video