Hollywood Celebrtity latest news and Wallpaper

Monday, June 8, 2009

The hollywood latest news of TNT 'Raising the Bar' with 'Grace' and 'The Closer'


"I have, frankly, very few expectations when it comes to audience," the acclaimed actress said. "I've done features, I've done stage and I've done television movies."



kyra sedgwick


"I'm used to having the experience of perhaps missing an audience where your feature, for some reason or another, may not have a large audience,


kyra sedgwick latest photo


while some of my features have found large audiences, so I am used to both. My expectations are adaptable and they are low."



the closer wallpaper

Hunter need not worry, because she has a hit on her hands with TNT's "Saving Grace," which is soon to debut its third season.

actor of the closer kyra sedgwick

The television drama follows the decidedly messy life of Oklahoma City Police Detective Grace Hanadarko, who lives and works hard while being shadowed by a no-nonsense angel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

News Celebrity Photo Video