Hollywood Celebrtity latest news and Wallpaper

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Diana Krall finds great shape latest news

Super Star Diana Krall views her albums as capturing a snapshot in time. And with her latest CD, "Quiet Nights," the image that she sees in the album is pretty much picture perfect.

Diana Krall wallpaper


On a musical and creative great level, Krall calls the "Quiet Nights" project the greatest experience she's had in the studio.

"I think I was in really good shape, because I came straight off of the road after touring really quite hard through Europe all summer," Krall says after landing in London for a tour stop. "We just went in the studio.

Diana Krall wallpaper and photo

And because I was in really good vocal shape and in good physical health and my chops ... were where they should be, I think that's the way to prepare for a record, even though it's daunting at first.

Diana Krall photo


"You think 'Oh my, I'm touring all summer, and I've got to go right into the studio without a break,'" she says. "But in reality, not having a break, you have that kind of relaxed exhaustion that makes an album sound good."

Sexy Diana Krall wallpaper

hot Diana Krall wallpaper and Diana Krall latest photo

wellcome to watch and enjoy Diana Krall wallpaper and photo gallery. just join her diana krall wallpaper.

1 comment:

  1. Estimado, te invito a:
    www.dedicadoadianakrall.blogspot.com

    AMO A DIANA!

    ReplyDelete

News Celebrity Photo Video