Hollywood Celebrtity latest news and Wallpaper

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dolly Parton sings as Smokies celebrate



Homegrown superstar Dolly Parton sang "My Mountain, My Home" as leaders rededicated the Great Smoky Mountains National Park on its 75th anniversary in a ceremony Wednesday.


Dolly Parton Latest Wallpaper



"These are my mountains, my valleys. These are my rivers flowing like a song," sang Parton, her voice rising with emotion amid


Dolly Parton Photo


the surrounding forest as some 2,000 people gathered at America's most-visited park.


1 comment:

  1. Its truly amazing song that she sang. I heard it from my favorite web portal entertainment news consists of all songs also. You can also go through your star celebrity's about profile, Corporate business leaders, Hollywood/Bollywood celebrities, Indian politicians, Movies, Sports, cricketers, players and more latest update like latest news, photos, videos, wallpapers online at Celebrities News

    ReplyDelete

News Celebrity Photo Video